Monday, December 31, 2012

Well 2012 is nearly over ....

And it's been a reasonably good year.  Few changes and challenges but not as many as in the previous couple of years!

I am away at the Scout Jamboree from Jan 1 (we're flying out at 2230) and back on Jan 13th.  I am not sure what internet access we will have on-site so I will probably be updating my facebook page more than this if anything.

If you have Facebook and aren't already my "friend" drop me an email with your details and I will try and find and friend you asap.

Have a good "New Year's Eve" everyone and talk to you again in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Same to you and yours Julie! And may 2013 be a MUCH better year!!!

Julie said...

Thanks Jim!

Skul said...

Get some goo photos to post when you get back.

Skul said...

GooD, that's supposed to be .. gooD.

Paradigm Shift Enterprises said...

Have a blessed and fruitful 2013 to you Julie and to your family!