Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meme - More Stuff About Me ....

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Like blue cheese - don't like salad dressings of any variety.
2. Do you own a gun? "A" gun .. no ....
3. What’s a favorite drink at Starbucks or other special place? Umm, at Starbucks - nothing ... however, I am partial to a Vienna Coffee.
4. Do you get nervous before a doctor’s appointment? Umm, no, why would you??
5. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee for me please ...
6. Can you do pushups? Yes.
7. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Rarely do jewellery ... I did however get a nice pendant from my mum for my birthday - so I guess that's it (or a the choker I wear ocassionally).
8. Favorite hobby? Shooting
9. Do you have A.D.D? No.
10. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? "Hate's" a strong word ...
11. Name 3 Thoughts you have right now. 1. Need coffee. 2.Girls need to have their light turned off. 3. Do any of these questions actually get somewhat exciting?
12. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee. Chai. Water. Alcohol.
13. Current hate right now? The weather - I would really like some sun for my daughter's birthday party on Sunday.
14. Current worry right now? Money ...
15. Favorite place to be? Dale Lookout.
16. Do you like to travel? Yes. Definitely.
17. Three people who will complete this? Umm, well if you're bored enough you're invited ...let me know in comments.
18. Do you own slippers? Nope. But given the weather I'm contemplating getting some.
19. What color shirt are you wearing? No shirt, just a mauvy zip up fleece.
20. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, not into rolling out of bed.
21. Can you whistle? Um, yes, but I don't.
22. Favorite color? Deep Purple.
23. Would you be a pirate? Why? Are there jobs going?
24. What song do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower.
25. Favorite girl’s name? Prefer not to say.
26. Favorite boy’s name? Uri
27. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets.
28. What were your best sheets as a child? Best sheets? Who remembers the sheets they had as a kid?
29. Worst Injury? Tend to be injury free.
30. Do you love where you live? Yes!
31. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. Only one gets turned on with any sort of regularity.
32. Who is your loudest friend? Umm, don't think any of my friends are particularly loud - well, not unless they have had a bit to drink.
33. How many pets do you have? Do kids count?
34. Does someone have a crush on you? Hope so.
35. What is your favorite book? Book? Can we do author? Steven Pressfield or Julian May or Heinlein mmm ... okay, so I don't have a favourite.
36. What’s your favorite candy? Not into candy.
37. Favorite Sports Team? Not into sports teams either.
38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Drats, is it time to go to work already.

No comments: