Following on from my post the other day ...
I reloaded 10 rounds at each of the following lengths:
- 28.88mm (current press settings)
- 29.12mm (which was a 1/4 turn)
- 29.42mm (another 1/4 turn)
- 29.70mm (another 1/4 turn)
- 30.06mm (another 1/4 turn)
- 30.38mm (another 1/4 turn)
and took them up to the range on Saturday to try.
The best result - good grouping and no tumbling (woo hoo!!!!!) was at both the 29.7 & 30.06 stage. So I have decided to set the press to just under 30mm and try 200 this Saturday.