Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AND

Went shopping on Sunday, bought some chicken, amongst other things.

The girls brought the shopping in out of the car for me, while I put things away. It wasn't until this morning, however, that it occured to me that I didn't recal putting the chicken in the fridge.

Yep, that's right, it got left in the car - and it was quite hot and sunny yesterday. The car did not smell good!

Next time I'll have to remember to check the boot to ensure that everything's been brought in!

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Ugh. Not much smells worse than chicken gone bad. Sorry to hear that.

DaddyBear said...

I have that happen at least once very summer. It's either meat or milk. Luckily I catch it before it gets too bad.

Old NFO said...

Oh... been there did that in Texas in the summer... Traded the car :-)