Friday, October 10, 2008

A Meme

I just got tagged with a meme ....

What were you doing 2, 5, 10 and 15 years ago ....

Here's my answers:

2 years.......worked pretty much 7 days a week 15 hours a day - stoopid, stoopid, stoopid girl... something not to be repeated!

5 years.... had DD2, dealing with a new baby in the NICU unit and a 2y.o. toddler was challenging. Thankfully bub wasn't in there long, but then she spent around 10days under lights due to jaundice .. boy, don't they grow fast.

10 years ...working in a job with a boss who didn't pull his weight or support me and my colleague - we both ended up resigning on the same day - good decision!

15 years ... traveling & working in Europe .. i think in 1993 I was working in a drug rehab in Germany ... great experience ... so glad i did it ....

and now, you're tagged ... leave your answers in comments ....


2 comments:

RM1(SS) (ret) said...

Sure, I'll be the first to comment (having come here from Tam's blog).

2 years ago: At the store - and not much happier there then than now.

5 years ago: Happily unemployed, having just transferred to the Fleet Reserve a couple weeks before.

10 years ago: USS Providence (SSN 719). Doing routine work after returning home from deployment (Gulf and Med) a month and a half earlier.

15 years ago: USS Jacksonville (SSN 699), in Norfolk, waiting for my new wife to finish up affairs in CT and come join me.

And to complete my list of boats, 20 years ago: USS Olympia (SSN 717), somewhere in the general vicinity of Japan on my second WestPac.

Julie said...

hi rm1 .. thanks for stopping by and responding ... as a kid i used to love doing the tours of the american navy ships that stopped in freo for R&R .. USS Constallation was one of my favourites.