Monday, October 27, 2008

Travel Meme

from over Marko's way comes this "Travel" Meme

Five really interesting/beautiful foreign places I’ve visited:
i'm limiting it to cities

* Prague
* Jerusalem
* Budapest
* Munich
* Freiburg im Breisgau

Five countries that are high up on my List of Places I Want To See:

* New Zealand
* Brazil
* Morocco
* Peru
* Thailand

If I could speak one more language fluently, I’d like to be able to speak:

* German (as i already know some)

If I had to trade my citizenship for another one, I’d most likely move to:

* The USA (you guys get to play with more guns than we do :) )

What about you???

3 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

The northern Italian Alps/Dolomites and South Tyrol are pretty fantastic with valleys that descend in a series of plateaus and tiny cities like Glurnz - even a little German helps but their accent/dialect is pretty strong.

John R said...

Perth would be high on my list of favorite cities I have visited.

Julie said...

dircrashr - mmm I would love to see the Italian Alps & South Tyrol ..

jr - it is a pretty nice place we've got here :)