Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meme - 7 Random Things About Me

wandering around the blogosphere tonight saw me in "The Wrath of Dawn" blog, who had tagged "everyone" (!!!) with the 7 Random Things Meme.

SO here goes - 7 Random Things About Me:

1. I was born in Nigeria

2. I did volunteer work with drug addicts in Germany

3. My first marriage proposal was on my 16th birthday !!!!!! (No, I didn't say "yes").

4. My favourite painter is Monet.

5. I prefer photos to paintings.

6. I prefer photos without people in them to photos with. Unless they're portraits. All my travel photos have (as far as possible) no people in them. I waited for hours sometimes at places to take photos without people. I do have a photo album of "Photos of People I Met While Travelling" though, but these are specific photos of people not "a photo op with a person in it".

7. I collect wrapping paper. I do actually use it (when wrapping presents) but i have quite an extensive collection. It took me over 15 years to use up my original collection. My current collection isn't quite that bad - yet!

Goody, that's 7 ... and yep, you're tagged too .....

No comments: