Friday, June 19, 2009

Update on Job Hunting

Prior to our trip over East I submitted two job applications. As yet I've heard nothing back on either of these. Both were Business Analysis roles. Both very similar to the contract I've just finished.

However, today I submitted another one - this time for an IT Trainer/Facilitator role. This was the work that I did prior to this last contract.

I have also been toying with the idea of applying for a Syndey based job with an ERP Implementation team. This job sounds really interesting. They're aiming to role out to 11 sites over the next 12 months. These sites are all across Australia. The major downside to the job is that I would be away from my family for significant periods over the next year. However, I really like the idea of the challenge that this job would provide. My husband thinks I should apply for it and just make the final decision further down the track if I get that far.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good luck! Hope something pops fairly quickly!