Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yippee Yippee

My application for the additional guns has been APPROVED.

Took me four tries to get through to Police Licensing but I was told that it was approved YESTERDAY .... so yippee, yippee, yippee!

I wonder how long it will take for me to receive a letter so I can go get the guns?

For those who don't know the saga check here, here, here and here!


Berys said...

Its about Time Julie just to get the guns

Anonymous said...

I was reading along, and was wondering what state you were living in.
Then it dawned on me where you were.
Congrats, have fun.


Julie said...

thanks guys :)

I'll post photos when I actually get to play with them!

Tam said...

Congratulations! :)

DaddyBear said...

Good for you! I used to fidget when there was a 5 day waiting period. I can't imagine waiting weeks.

D.W. said...


KurtP said...

Just to rub it in.
I can go down to the local gunshop and walk out with anything short of a fully automatic machine gun the same day.

Luv ya Julie!

Julie said...

hehehe Kurt if you had your email address in your profile i would have sent you a "poking tongue out smilie" :)