Sunday, March 18, 2012

Couldn't hit a fly - hopefully ....

Blogsurfing found me at Mr. Completely who has an e-postal shooting match up.

It looks fun - here's the target:


Lot of categories to choose from - I think there's probably something for everyone - except maybe shotguns ... I'ld be pretty impressed if you can shoot a shotgun at the target and MISS all the flies.  Yes, the challenge is to shoot 25 rounds at the target stopping when you hit a fly.

Closing date is midnight April 1st (not sure which timezone we're talking).

So who is going to give it a go?

I'm hoping to get up the range next Saturday and try it out with both my Springfield 9mm and the Ruger 22/45.

Full details here.

4 comments:

knirirr said...

I might have a go at that, if I can get to the range before then.
I've only got one handgun (a Colt Walker repro) so that will have to do.

Old NFO said...

If I can get to the range, I'll give it a try!

Mr. Completely said...

Thanks for helping to get the word out on the e-Postal match series. I tried to reply to your email, but the email address doesn't seem to be working. Please email me when you can with a live email address and I'll email you............

Thanks again,

Mr. Completely
##

Julie said...

Hi knirirr, jim hopefully you will be able to get to the range before the end of the month!

Mr Completely - thanks for setting this up - not sure why the email address connected to here isn't working (julied at consultant dot com). Anyway, I have sent you an email.