Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Signs that you're not posting enough about guns ...

Received this email today:

Hi Julie,

I was reading your blog (http://jigsawsthoughts.blogspot.com/) and thought that your knowledge and experience would be of great value to our users, who pay our experts a premium for advice.

Our platform, called Wizpert, is a fast growing community of experts, where users seek advice and support on living with Alzheimer and other topics.

If you decide to sign up, you will also get a customized Wizpert button to place on your blog - it will allow engaged readers to connect with you directly at your convenience for a live conversation.

Please go to: wizpert.com/?beta_key=Alzheimer and create your quick profile, by clicking 'Become an Expert' on the top right - it's completely free and takes just 2 minutes! (you need to use this link since we are still invitation only).

For more information, pls see the FAQ section on the site, or feel free contact me personally with any questions.

All the best,
Michael

Now while I thank Michael for stopping by and reading my blog, I really don't think that I can offer much to those living with Alzheimers.

2 comments:

Keads said...

Wow, I got one of those today too.

MSgt B said...

Who are you again?