Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Things Kids Say ...

Discussion between my 6y.o., 8y.o. and myself:

6y.o.: We've not have our pocket money this week.

Me: That's because it's Tuesday - I give you pocket money on Wednesdays.

6y.o.: But you only need to give us another $2 coin and a $1 coin.

8y.o.: Why did she say that you need to give us $3, pocket money is $5.

Me: I've just given you $2 each (they had just unwrapped their chrissy presents which included a piggy bank each).

8y.o.: She's too smart for her age.

Me: Yep! I dread when she gets to high school, I won't be able to help her with her homework. You'll have to.

8y.o.: hehehehe

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh yeah, they grow up WAY too fast... Get a good shotgun, you're gonna need it :-)

Julie said...

Hopefully the licence for the one I've bought will come through soon :) Trouble is, is that it's a single shot ... I think I'll have to look around for a pump action one!