Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update on Hubby

Back to the hospital again - and apart from being there all day - the news is good.

We saw the Orthopedic surgeon and he was pleased with the x-rays and said that if all goes well (bloods and no 'issues') they will look at doing the next operation (the hip replacement) early November. We have another appointment with them October 22nd so hopefully they'll be able to give us an actual date then.

We then went down to the Hospital in the Home to see the doctor and get the results of this blood tests. The infection markers are down to 9 - which is very good news.

So we now just have to wait ... again!


Old NFO said...

That's great news Julie! Thoughts and prayers will continue!

phlegmfatale said...

Wishing you and your hubby the best!

DaddyBear said...

Wonderful! We'll keep all of y'all in our prayers!

TOTWTYTR said...

Progress! Glad to hear things are getting better for your husband.

Julie said...

Thanks for your support guys.

Christina RN LMT said...

Yay, congratulations!

"Hurry up and wait..." That sounds like the military for some reason.